Skip to main content

Maximize value by avoiding income and real estate taxes. If you are 70 1/2 or older and have excess IRA assets, ask how you can give up to $100,000 to charity, free from income tax through an IRA Charitable Rollover.


Contact Krista Paulin, Sr. Director of Development, at to learn more about 401(k) and IRA donations and how you can support Special Olympics Michigan.