Join us in July 31, 2020 at the Detroit Athletic Club for an inspiring morning with the athletes and friends of Special Olympics Michigan.
Here you will learn more about the many amazing programs Special Olympics Michigan offers and how your contribution can change lives and change society's perceptions of children and adults with intellectual disabilities.
The event agenda is as follows:
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.: Networking, Registration
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.: Program and Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.: Support and commitment with continued networking
To RSVP or learn more about sponsorship opportunities, email or call Ted Grossnickle:
- (248) 688-9603
Champions Together Breakfast Committee
- Michelle M. Acciavatti, Co-Chair, Willis Towers Watson
- Jeannie Parent, Co-Chair, Digital First Media
- Kevin Huffman, Amerisure
- Richard Lebiedzinski, TD Auto Finance
- Jessica Lumbreras, Michigan Education Association
- Katelyn Nerdrum, Consumers Energy