Matthew Stafford Detroit Lions Touch a Heart with Touchdowns
Detroit Lions fans, we need your help! Cheer on the home team as they support Special Olympics Michigan athletes!
The "Matthew Stafford Detroit Lions Touch a Heart with Touchdowns" program encourages fans to make pledges of one, five, ten or more dollars for every touchdown
the Detroit Lions score during the 2012 NFL season. All funds raised benefit Special
Olympics Michigan athletes.
The Lions scored 61 touchdowns in 2011, making a one-dollar pledge through the "Touch a Heart with Touchdowns" program would equate to a $61 donation. All donations made through the program are tax-deductible and donors will be billed at the conclusion of the season.
- 8/2: 2014 MPG Dream Ride (Milford)
- 8/4: 23rd Annual Special Olympics of Golf at Pine Trace (Rochester Hills)
- 8/4: 2014 Area 11 Golf Outing (Grand Rapids)
- 8/12: 2014 Medaling Monkey 5k Walk/Run (Grand Rapids)
- 8/23: 2nd Annual Rheeder Pig Roast (Harrison Township)
- 8/23: 3D Archery Shoot and Trap Shoot (Hemlock)
- 9/26: 2014 State Fall Games (Ypsilanti, Canton and Chelsea)
- 10/10: 2014 Inspire Greatness Gala (Detroit)
- 2/3: 2015 State Winter Games
- 5/28: 2015 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)