Water Warriors Blog
Find out what the Water Warriors were up to while on the 2012 Water Warriors Mackinaw Endurance Ride to benefit Special Olympics Michigan athletes through, rider Bryan Rollison's, blog!
This is a blog written by Bryan Rollison, who joined the Water Warriors as a new rider this year for the 5-day, 350-mile personal watercraft endurance ride. Bryan and his wife Roxanne have four children. Their youngest is 16-month old Preston who was born with Down syndrome. The Rollison family expects to be involved with Special Olympics Michigan the rest of their lives. Last week, the entire family - including Bryan's mom, Jo Scott came along for the journey along the Lake Huron shoreline.
- 5/25: Volleyball Tournament (Carson City, MI 48811)
- 5/30: 2013 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)
- 5/31: Wertz Warriors Golf Outing (Macomb)
- 5/31: Rev It Up Ride (Mt. Pleasant)
- 6/2: 7th Annual Office Lounge Golf Outing (Port Huron)
- 6/8: BEneFIT Pedal Walk (Bay City)
- 6/8: 2013 5K Foam Fest (Shelby Twp., Michigan)
- 6/15: 2013 MWCAA Corporate Cup Relays (Lathrup Village)
- 6/17: Area 8 Golf Invitational (East Lansing)
- 6/18: REO Golf Outing (Northville, MI 48168)