Strategic Plan Brochure
As we wind down 2011 and prepare to enter 2012, we would like to share our vision with you. Special Olympics Michigan is part of a worldwide social movement changing perceptions about people with intellectual disabilities. We are providing you with the Strategic Plan brochure. It contains detailed information on the vision for Special Olympics Michigan during the next five years.
The Special Olympics Michigan Strategic Plan was created in alignment with the global Special Olympics plan. Our strategic plan and five year goals were created with input from area directors, board members, and staff members. Every one of our area programs has been asked to create three to five goals toward fulfilling the Strategic Plan. We look forward to continuing the good work of our mission with the help of volunteers, sponsors, donors and friends like you.
- 4/17: 2014 Cops and Lobsters Fundraiser (Sterling Heights)
- 4/25: Craftabulous Retreat Weekend April 25-27 (Utica)
- 4/26: Area 29 Bowl-A-Thon (Hillsdale)
- 5/2: 2014 Breakfast of Champions (Detroit)
- 5/10: 2014 Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase (Ann Arbor)
- 5/10: 4th Annual LETR Capital Area Dodgeball Tournament (East Lansing)
- 5/18: 2014 Knights of Columbus Golf Scramble (Lowell)
- 5/29: 2014 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)
- 5/30: 2014 Rev It Up Ride (Mount Pleasant)
- 6/14: 2014 USA Games