Touch a Heart with Touchdowns!
The Matthew Stafford/ Detroit Lions Touch a Heart with Touchdowns is a fundraising program reliant on generosity of Lions fans by tying the amount of their donations directly to the number of touchdowns the Lions score in a single season. Your contributions provide inclusive opportunities to the athletes of Special Olympics Michigan!
Here's how it works:
- You choose to pledge $1, $5, $10 or more dollars for every touchdown the Lions score this season.
- For example, at $1 a touchdown, 61 touchdowns (the 2011 season total) would result in a $61 donation. All donations are tax deductible and benefit Special Olympics Michigan.
- Touchdowns are tallied for regular season through post-season games.
- Donors will be billed after the last game is played.
- The better the Lions do, the better we do!
Please show your support. Complete the pledge information below and send it in. Together, everyone can have a great season. Thank you!
As of Monday, December 31 the touchdown total is 39.
- 8/2: 2014 MPG Dream Ride (Milford)
- 8/4: 23rd Annual Special Olympics of Golf at Pine Trace (Rochester Hills)
- 8/4: 2014 Area 11 Golf Outing (Grand Rapids)
- 8/12: 2014 Medaling Monkey 5k Walk/Run (Grand Rapids)
- 8/23: 2nd Annual Rheeder Pig Roast (Harrison Township)
- 8/23: 3D Archery Shoot and Trap Shoot (Hemlock)
- 9/26: 2014 State Fall Games (Ypsilanti, Canton and Chelsea)
- 10/10: 2014 Inspire Greatness Gala (Detroit)
- 2/3: 2015 State Winter Games
- 5/28: 2015 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)