Touch a Heart with Touchdowns!
The Matthew Stafford/ Detroit Lions Touch a Heart with Touchdowns is a fundraising program reliant on generosity of Lions fans by tying the amount of their donations directly to the number of touchdowns the Lions score in a single season. Your contributions provide inclusive opportunities to the athletes of Special Olympics Michigan!
Here's how it works:
- You choose to pledge $1, $5, $10 or more dollars for every touchdown the Lions score this season.
- For example, at $1 a touchdown, 61 touchdowns (the 2011 season total) would result in a $61 donation. All donations are tax deductible and benefit Special Olympics Michigan.
- Touchdowns are tallied for regular season through post-season games.
- Donors will be billed after the last game is played.
- The better the Lions do, the better we do!
Please show your support. Complete the pledge information below and send it in. Together, everyone can have a great season. Thank you!
As of Monday, December 31 the touchdown total is 39.
- 1/9: Law Enforcement Torch Run Kickoff Conference (Acme)
- 1/11: 2014 Brighton Polar Plunge (Brighton)
- 1/18: 2014 Lake City Polar Plunge (Lake City)
- 1/18: 2014 Battle Creek Polar Plunge (Battle Creek)
- 1/19: 2014 Monroe Polar Plunge (Monroe)
- 2/1: 2014 Jackson/Clarklake Polar Plunge (Clarklake)
- 2/4: 2014 State Winter Games
- 2/8: 2014 Sylvan Lake Polar Plunge (Sylvan Lake)
- 2/8: 2014 Gaylord Polar Plunge (Gaylord)
- 2/8: 2014 Muskegon Polar Plunge (Muskegon)