Area 23 Fundraisers
Special Olympics Michigan receives no state or federal funding to support the annual $7 million program. Special Olympics never charges an athlete or their family to participate in the year-round athletic training and competitions. Special Olympics Michigan relies solely on the generosity individuals, organization and corporations to continue to the life-changing program.
Below is a list of upcoming Area 23 Fundraisers:
Special Olympics Michigan is a Non-Profit organization. All Proceeds from this flower sale will go directly to the training of Athletes in Area 23. We train over 1000 athletes per year. We have dedicated this event to honor the memory of Mrs. Eunice Kennedy Shriver.
Please e-mail your completed order forms to kevin.mull@VFTIS.spx.com by September 15th!
- Mum Sale Order Form (pdf)
- 8/2: 2014 MPG Dream Ride (Milford)
- 8/4: 23rd Annual Special Olympics of Golf at Pine Trace (Rochester Hills)
- 8/4: 2014 Area 11 Golf Outing (Grand Rapids)
- 8/12: 2014 Medaling Monkey 5k Walk/Run (Grand Rapids)
- 8/23: 2nd Annual Rheeder Pig Roast (Harrison Township)
- 8/23: 3D Archery Shoot and Trap Shoot (Hemlock)
- 9/26: 2014 State Fall Games (Ypsilanti, Canton and Chelsea)
- 10/10: 2014 Inspire Greatness Gala (Detroit)
- 2/3: 2015 State Winter Games
- 5/28: 2015 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)