Area 23 Fundraisers
Special Olympics Michigan receives no state or federal funding to support the annual $7 million program. Special Olympics never charges an athlete or their family to participate in the year-round athletic training and competitions. Special Olympics Michigan relies solely on the generosity individuals, organization and corporations to continue to the life-changing program.
Below is a list of upcoming Area 23 Fundraisers:
Special Olympics Michigan is a Non-Profit organization. All Proceeds from this flower sale will go directly to the training of Athletes in Area 23. We train over 1000 athletes per year. We have dedicated this event to honor the memory of Mrs. Eunice Kennedy Shriver.
Please e-mail your completed order forms to kevin.mull@VFTIS.spx.com by September 15th!
- Mum Sale Order Form (pdf)
- 3/15: 2014 Marquette Polar Plunge (Marquette)
- 3/15: 2014 State Unified Basketball (Kalamazoo)
- 3/21: 2014 State Basketball Finals (Rockford)
- 3/29: Port Huron Dodgeball Tournament (Port Huron)
- 4/26: Area 29 Bowl-A-Thon (Hillsdale)
- 5/29: 2014 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)
- 6/14: 2014 USA Games
- 7/19: 2014 LETR Grand Rapids Plane Pull (Grand Rapids)
- 8/12: 2014 Medaling Monkey 5k Walk/Run (Grand Rapids)
- 2/3: 2015 State Winter Games